AOLŪ Instant Messenger Smiley HTML Codes
To add a link to the AIM Smiley Archive, copy and paste the following code into your profile:
<a href="http://khom.tripod.com/aim/menu.txt" target="_self">AIM Smiley Archive</a>
Check out my 3DML Spot!
(Requires the Flatland Rover plug-in)
* Now available for the Mac! *
- If you have a good video card, be sure to enable hardware acceleration while viewing the spot.
- Without hardware acceleration the lights will not be colored and some areas will not function properly (mainly the warp tunnels).
- If Flatland Rover is running slowly, you can attempt to increase performance by going to "Options & Help" and decreasing the view radius.
- You can also increase the speed by decreasing the size of the browser window.
- For modem users, please wait about 30 seconds for the music to load.
- Neck: One-Piece Maple Neck (9.5" radius)
- Machine Heads: Fender Standard DieCast
- Fretboard: Maple
- No. of Frets: 21
- Pickups: 3 Standard Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone (Neck), Tone (Mid)
- Bridge/Tremolo: Standard
- Pickup Switching: 5-way
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck Width @ Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- 40 watts RMS into 6 ohms
- 10-inch super-duty "Blue MarvelŪ" speaker
- Two footswitchable channels - Clean and Lead
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Boost and Thrash switches on Lead Channel
- External speaker jack
- Reverb with level control
- Preamp out
- Dimensions: 16.1" H x 18.1" W x 9.3" D
- Weight: 23 lbs.
RP7 Effect Processor/Pre-Amp
- 12AX7 Tube and Solid State Preamps
- 8 Preamp Voicings (4 Tube, 4 Distortion)
- Intelligent Pitch Shifting
- Jam-a-Long Jack
- Learn-a-Lick Function
- Built-In Expression Pedal
- 3-Band Equalizer
- Programmable Cabinet Emulation
- Chromatic Tuner
- S-DISC II Processing
- Other Effects Include: Analog Compressor, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Panner, Detune, Pitch Shift, Whammy, Dual Delay, and Reverb